Talksport

Makes me laugh how they think we need and constantly crave approval from the press and fans of other clubs, it’s a very personal thing your football club, when Sergio scored it was for Manchester City and it’s fans, nobody else. It was the last game I ever saw with my dad so personally it tops everything else and always will. We all have our special games, special memories and special players and it means so so much. We the fans have seen the good, the bad and the Peter Beardsley , but we are still here because we love our club whether they are at the top or the bottom. Outside opinions mean nothing and are just white noise,

Let’s be honest here, talkshite and all the rest of the shows are driven by one thing.
Views and clicks, the more they get the more attractive they become to advertisers
Best way to generate views and clicks is to generate sensationalised headlines and articles to the red shirted clubs that can’t wait to see us fall.
I was off work the other week and put this show on everyday 10-12 and we were mentioned at least twice in a bad light everyday.
It’s a business and as long as the cartels fans tune in it will never change so try not to be wound up by these cunts.
Shouty Jim was loving that city fan ringing in the smirking twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.