Talksport

I rang up once and Gilo was the person answering the phone.
It was at the time of the Commonwealth Games and everyone ringing up saying the stadium should not be turned into a football stadium and should be kept as an athletics stadium. City shouldn't get it for nowt.

He put me through and I explained to Brazil and Beaky that without City agreeing to move into the stadium there would be no stadium and that City had also agreed to retractable seating to cover the running track but it was rejected.
Finally I thanked all the United fans around the country for buying lottery tickets that contributed to funding the stadium for City (Brazil laughed at that one).

Gilo called me back at the end of the show and said i was caller of the day and won a case of 24 cans of John Smiths bitter.

I actually did meet him once outside the ground, introduced by a mutual friend.
RIP Gilo

It was at the time of the Commonwealth Games and everyone ringing up saying the stadium should not be turned into a football stadium and should be kept as an athletics stadium. City shouldn't get it for nowt.

He put me through and I explained to Brazil and Beaky that without City agreeing to move into the stadium there would be no stadium and that City had also agreed to retractable seating to cover the running track but it was rejected.
Finally I thanked all the United fans around the country for buying lottery tickets that contributed to funding the stadium for City (Brazil laughed at that one).

Gilo called me back at the end of the show and said i was caller of the day and won a case of 24 cans of John Smiths bitter.

RIP Gilo
Tight cnuts splashed the cash.

RIP Gilo
The prize was 48 cans but boiled bollock drank a crate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.