Must see documentaries..

Just watching the Woodstock 99 documentary on Sky. My God that was messed up. Found it really interesting that one of the big complaints from people early on was that security guards were taking water off people when they went in so they had to buy it inside. And then there wasn't enough and what there was was sold for ridiculous prices. Sounds very similar to the Champions League final debacle in Istanbul.

Kevin Sinfield, “Going the extra mile” about his relationship with Rob Burrow and his work with MND. Steph Houghton’s husband Steven Darby is in it as well. It’s only 30 minutes but very moving. I dare anyone not to shed a tear, he’s one of the greatest ever Sportsman of my generation.
Went to school with Kevin. Was a top bloke way back then as well. What he's done for Rob is superb.

watching MH370 tonight some fucking government knows exactly what happened to this flight.
I think Ive watched that series. Does it start with the debris on the beach? If it is that series the main bloke presenting it loses all credibility through the course of it. Your view will change

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.