PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Cheers mate. I got to the end and caught up with the thread, so I seen Tolmies deleted post. I just got a little excited, as I was working my way through.

why was he banned from city?
I’m sure someone will fill me in if I wrong but it was something to do when football resumed behind closed doors during COVID. The club wouldn’t let him in as he technically wasn’t an official journalist or something to that effect. He had a whinge online/in podcast in retaliation and has basically burnt all bridges he had

I can't see how you've reached that conclusion?
Because Tolmies source was saying the IC had concerns over the charges levied when City had give the evidence required?

How would a club official from another club know that? They wouldn’t unless the IC isn’t independent/impartial which were told by the legal beagles on here that in nigh impossible and fanciful

Because Tolmies source was saying the IC had concerns over the charges levied when City had give the evidence required?

How would a club official from another club know that? They wouldn’t unless the IC isn’t independent/impartial which were told by the legal beagles on here that in nigh impossible and fanciful
If the leak occurred it could have come from either side as there'll be still be a lot of people involved. Wherever it came from it still doesn't follow that the IC are not independent/impartial.

If the leak occurred it could have come from either side as there'll be still be a lot of people involved. Wherever it came from it still doesn't follow that the IC are not independent/impartial.
What I’m saying is Tolmie has passed on info he’s heard in good faith but it basically just someone’s opinion from another club and should be taken as such

There is no way the IC has said to anyone at this stage what the source stating they have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.