Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

if you look at the first 60 min. we could have been down by 2/3 goals but we also could have turned it around in the last 30 min. I guess a draw is "fair" result. I think the Ref/VAR didn`t make any mistakes regards the penalty decisions. Dissapointing performances by Haaland,Alvarez,Walker & Pep. Rodri was the only light & Ederson held us in the game.

I really enjoyed the second half performance, we created a hatful of chances, dominated the game and on another day ran out comfortable winners.

Wasn’t to be, but the lads didn’t let their heads go down and battered their way through when it felt like nothing was going to go in.

Special mention to Eddy, some brilliant saves when called upon.

Take the point, move on, close the gap midweek.

if you look at the first 60 min. we could have been down by 2/3 goals but we also could have turned it around in the last 30 min. I guess a draw is "fair" result. I think the Ref/VAR didn`t make any mistakes regards the penalty decisions. Dissapointing performances by Haaland,Alvarez,Walker & Pep. Rodri was the only light & Ederson held us in the game.
Ake is offended by the last sentence

We looked leggy for an hr until bernie livened us up. Akanji not a patch on Stones in that role.

Frustrating match. We didn't seem quite at it and there were shades of the Everton match. We weren't terrible but we certainly lacked tempo. Chelsea played well and worked hard. They looked very dangerous on the break.

After their goal, we upped our tempo, but we left it all a little too late. Ref was dire. Lino was even worse.

Counter attacking being their biggest strength and our achilles heel…
Our lad in nets is better this season
Has this morphed into the match day thread? Broadly we played well. Haaland could have have at least 3. One of those days. One or 2 Chelsea left a bit too much in, unpunished, but they defended well and rode their luck and could have scored more on the break. On such a day many others wouldn't have got a point
Agree with all that. The fight to get level very commendable

I don’t disagree with you but it was “braindead Kyle Walker shooting” that led to the ball bouncing out to Rodri on the edge of the box. We don’t score without him having a go.
I was talking about the shot from 30 yards in injury time that wasted about a minute, I've no problem him shooting when he's about 8 yards out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.