Kylian Mbappé

He's on a free so i'd assume we'd be interested.
It's a big ask though but if he bought in, it would be a great move.
Imagine how good we'd be with him in our team!
When asked about Mbappé, Pep just laughed & said the whole world knows he's going to Madrid, hence why they never properly replaced Benzema, in anticipation of Kylian arriving this summer.

However, after the u-turn he performed last time around, I sense Real's patience is wearing thin. The crazy money Mbappé was on at PSG, will never be repeated, but he thinks that's his worth & wants Real to match it.

Estimates say that with signing on fees, wages, loyalty bonuses & performance bonuses, Paris essentially paid him near TWO HUNDRED MILLION per season for his 3 year extension!

When asked about Mbappé, Pep just laughed & said the whole world knows he's going to Madrid, hence why they never properly replaced Benzema, in anticipation of Kylian arriving this summer.

However, after the u-turn he performed last time around, I sense Real's patience is wearing thin. The crazy money Mbappé was on at PSG, will never be repeated, but he thinks that's his worth & wants Real to match it.

Estimates say that with signing on fees, wages, loyalty bonuses & performance bonuses, Paris essentially paid him near TWO HUNDRED MILLION per season for his 3 year extension!
Madrid needs a striker and Mbappe said he hates playing as a striker. He's a winger. Madrid would much rather want Haaland than Mbappe. Nonetheless we defo need to try and get Mbappe, he's for free and we're the strongest club in the world.

Madrid needs a striker and Mbappe said he hates playing as a striker. He's a winger. Madrid would much rather want Haaland than Mbappe. Nonetheless we defo need to try and get Mbappe, he's for free and we're the strongest club in the world.
There's no harm in asking, but Mbappé & Real seem made for each other. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.