Kylian Mbappé

Also think that as well mate, cost them extra cash! I still think though if he wanted to come to us (although highly unlikely) that we would certainly look at it.
There is always the chance that he is not a spoilt brat controlled by his Mum, as he is portrayed in the press, and we will confirm that before making a move - as far fetched as it seems.

I'd be stunned if he ends up anywhere except Real Madrid. Its been on the cards for a few years.

No doubt there will be rumours going around about different clubs. Usually a mixture of news outlets click baiting people and associates of the player trying to squeeze more money from the almost certain destination.

I wouldn't be surprised if most big club had been in contact with his agent, I'm sure it's always worth a conversation on the off chance the Real Madrid move fell through. It doesn't mean there's much to it though.

Aside from that, I think it's nailed on he'll be a Real Madrid player after the Euros.

No idea what the attraction is to Real Madrid. Their fans are shite, and other than the weather what does Madrid have over Manchester?

Wonder if the UK press puts players off coming here? Or the league being harder?

The football press is way harsher in Spain, Italy etc.. so I don't think that's it.

Is the league harder? Some of the defending in the premier league is laughable. Imagine Mbappe and his pace against Brentford who don't leave anyone back for a set piece.

Its definitely more competitive at the top end of the table, but outside of about 3 teams, the rest of the league is just as crap as everywhere else, which is why the likes of the rags get dumped out of the champions league with ease.

I think the PL being harder might have a tiny bit of truth to it but its quite exaggerated.

Of course if Mbappe played for us, he would have to deal with teams parking the bus nearly every week and that's not easy. But stick him in the dippers team where opponents just leave themselves wide open for some reason, he would smash it

At the very least, to put more pressure on Real's wage offer!
Tbh it’s probably not even that deep - Real would offer far more than City ever could.

It will simply be due diligence from both sides incase for whatever reason a deal with Real can’t be done.

Tbh it’s probably not even that deep - Real would offer far more than City ever could.

It will simply be due diligence from both sides incase for whatever reason a deal with Real can’t be done.
Ye they’d just sell another training ground to pay him each year

Total nonsense. Right now Real Madrid are bidding against themselves. Yes, they will pay him a kings ransom but there is no other place he will go realistically so his people have to drum up interest. It’s bullshit

I'd be stunned if he ends up anywhere except Real Madrid. Its been on the cards for a few years.

No doubt there will be rumours going around about different clubs. Usually a mixture of news outlets click baiting people and associates of the player trying to squeeze more money from the almost certain destination.

I wouldn't be surprised if most big club had been in contact with his agent, I'm sure it's always worth a conversation on the off chance the Real Madrid move fell through. It doesn't mean there's much to it though.

Aside from that, I think it's nailed on he'll be a Real Madrid player after the Euros.
I've got this move marked down as somewhere outside the geographical boundary of Manchester - perhaps, er, Trafford-bound!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.