Brentford (H) - Tues 20th Feb, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever the lineup, I think most of us can agree Alvarez should start on the bench. I think his lacklustre performances are down to the truly astounding number of minutes he has played over the last few years and a longer rest to renergise and refocus. He’ll be back to his lethal best in no time. Though, if rumours are true, then it doesn’t look like he’ll get time off tomorrow.

I would also like to see Pep back Doku for another start, as I actually thought he was one of our better players against Chelsea, things just weren’t coming off as well as they have in some of his previous appearances.

I’d love to rest our most consistent (and most important) player this season, too, but I am not sure a must-win match-in-hand against a team that will be out for revenge is the best time to have Rodri sitting on the sidelines at kickoff. Hopefully we can make it comfortable toward the 70th minute and pull him off.

Ultimately this match will be difficult but I think we will get over the line (and Haaland will bag a brace to quiet the trolls and the misguided).

Looking especially forward to this as coming down for this one.

First time I’ve booked a car park at the stadium - can anyone advise how early you can arrive (Can’t see anything on the club site / booking confirmation email)?

Whatever the lineup, I think most of us can agree Alvarez should start on the bench. I think his lacklustre performances are down to the truly astounding number of minutes he has played over the last few years and a longer rest to renergise and refocus. He’ll be back to his lethal best in no time. Though, if rumours are true, then it doesn’t look like he’ll get time off tomorrow.

I would also like to see Pep back Doku for another start, as I actually thought he was one of our better players against Chelsea, things just weren’t coming off as well as they have in some of his previous appearances.

I’d love to rest our most consistent (and most important) player this season, too, but I am not sure a must-win match-in-hand against a team that will be out for revenge is the best time to have Rodri sitting on the sidelines at kickoff. Hopefully we can make it comfortable toward the 70th minute and pull him off.

Ultimately this match will be difficult but I think we will get over the line (and Haaland will bag a brace to quiet the trolls and the misguided).
Agree about Alvarez and Doku, he was pretty good in the 2nd half.

It's a little out of left field, but I'd love to see something like this. It's a good chance to get Rodri and KDB some rest. This is the last chance before Bournemouth away that they'll be able to sit out, and the Bournemouth match will be more challenging than this one, in my opinion. I'd love to see Bobb and Lewis play, especially the former.

----------------------Ederson‐-----------------
Lewis--------Stones---------Dias------Ake
--------------Kova-------Nunes-----------------
Bernie-------------Foden-----------Bobb
--------------------Haaland---------------------

Last edited:

I don't know if i'd go that far, but I'd certainly say he was no worse than a number of other players who weren't really performing well, especially in the first half. But by the nature of his position, when what he does doesn't come off it is simply more exposed than most other positions on the field. You just notice it more.

i dont really understand why bobb put up back to back great performances and has been banished, would love to see him start tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.