Brentford (H) - Tues 20th Feb, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What sort of bbc no mark put this together??
Can't capitalise the feckers these days - it's a rotten organisation and should be disbanded.
View attachment 107645
City win, but it'll be tight. 3-1
Jeez mate - chill out - if this offends you suggest you take a pill. Oh and leave it out with the anti BBC rhetoric straight from your right wing lords and masters mouths….

Moves from left to right, so a right handed batter you want the ball to go from middle of the plate to low off the plate out side the strike zone inducing a missing swing. Jesse Orosco was as fable has it to just throw sliders or there would be problems for him if he threw a strike, Jesse sat down the next three Boston players Mets win
As an American, I fully appreciate these references! (Especially one who can barely watch the run in as my kids play 8 baseball games a weekend in the Spring…)

The Boys in Blue never give in. They fight to the end. Come on City. Come on City. Show ‘em lads, show ‘em all. Especially the Southern Softy Nylons. Especially the biased, know nothing types who try to pass themselves off as media!
Especially the load of Specsavers needing, stupid, lazy, ignorant, fudgenoodle nincompoops who think they can wear us down!! You shiitake mushrooms, do you not know who we are????? We are MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!!

John Boy’s playing my cup runneth over.

It got close to the top when my auto-insert had City ready after Manchester for the first time! It had the other whatsit’s ready as well but it was the third option for a change. I’m training my phone properly obviously. :-)

As an American, I fully appreciate these references! (Especially one who can barely watch the run in as my kids play 8 baseball games a weekend in the Spring…)
It was for some who asked regarding the pitch is it like a yorker, guess I should have just said NO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.