Brentford (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

You guys have won 12 of your last 13 and drew the other. From some of the comments on here I'd assumed United had ganked you 4-0.

Playing badly but getting a win is what happens to all champions. You guys were crap vs Inter too but nobody cares - the win is all that matters. Nobody wins 3-0 every week, chill.

Dippers are due a bad result too with the chances they give away and we won't play shit teams like West Ham and Burnley every week. I'd bite your hand off now if you offered me a crappy 1-0 win vs Newcastle on Saturday.

Their keeper made some good saves again. Another stop start game where stoppages seem to happen far too often.

2 added minutes in the 1st half and the ref spent that long talking to players at corners.

Should try the direct ball more often to Haaland. It creates a chance every time we do try it.

I’m sure MOTD highlights(when on) with Danny Murphy commenting will say in his scouse lilt “ Like Chelsea at weekend Brentford could have won this”
I say this as I cannot believe the number of ‘expert pundits’ thought Chelsea were the better team!
But then again we should be used to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.