Brentford (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Another game where we have missed numerous chances, We should have been out of sight. We got the goal from Haaland and the 3 points is what matters.

I don't like talking about the officials as I prefer just sticking to the football side of things...But...

It's getting incredibly frustrating teams turning up at our place and the officials letting them take all the time in the world to take throw ins, goal kicks, set pieces and substitutions! How the fuck did he only add on **2 MINUTES** at the end of the first half, Really?

Ben Mee also went down holding his head in the second half and when wasn't touched by Haaland, I was sat right behind it and he fucked himself on the floor...

Chelsea done the same the weekend, Someone went down with a head injury and basically all the Chelsea players ran to the dugout for a fucking drinks break basically.

Boring wankers the lot of the teams too along with the desperate officiating.

Thing that got me was the number of fouls given against City, think it was the 56th minute before brentford had a free given against them, by then City already had eight against them.

We need to fix our finishing. Absolutely fucking abysmal. Should have been 4. This profligacy will bite us in the arse
This isn't the first season that you've prematurely wet your underpants. The electricity bill for your dryer must be through the roof. Grow a pair ffs. I can predict the number of times you'll pee yourself over the number of times your predictions will reach fruition.

Well, that was hard work.

But, we did the business, and scored the goal that separated the sides.

I thought Rodri was MotM, though both Manu and Phil pushed him close.

If ever proof was needed that teams set up differently against us than they do against other clubs, it was there for all to see tonight. Brentford were so open against Littlewoods, compared to this evening, it was like night and day.

Cindy on talkshite claimed that we were lucky, because the Bees' defender slipped. But, we would have kept on pressing and probing, until the end, had we not scored.

A hard-earned, but very deserved, win. Now on to Bournemouth.

A win is a win but there are areas we need to improve. Def mid seems weak at times, over run by fast forwards from the opposition, same against Chelsea.Bobb needs to become more physical in one on one. Overall 3 points in the bag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.