Best Ever Headed City Goal

Back in the mists of time Bobby Johnstones diving header in the 55 final against Newcastle. I was only 10 at the time and I was convinced he was in the centre circle when he scored. There was not the plethora of clips in those days and obviously no means of watching highlights over and over. My elder brother finally convinced me I was wrong,
I have not spoken to him since.

Last edited:
Best I ever saw was Dave Watson header against Ipswich, 2mim 5 sec if you wanna go straight to it.

I was there for that,but for years until recently I'd convinced myself it was a night game against liverpool,unless there was a similar one against them too.

I was there for that,but for years until recently I'd convinced myself it was a night game against liverpool,unless there was a similar one against them too.
There was a similar Watson headed goal v Aston Villa at the start of the same season. Definitely a night game.

Powerful header from a set piece in front of the North Stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.