PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Exactly.

A couple of weeks back I posted about the commencement of the 'media softening up process' that Sir Scruffbag had laid on the table to appease the Red Filth Horde.

I said then that I'd had 70 years of despising that lot across town (I took it in with my Mother's milk, don't you know!) but I thought they couldn't make me despise them any more..

..until this tax-dodging, Brexit-funding, no-mark twunt Sir Scruffbag came out with this 'National Stadium of the North' claptrap. Just for even thinking this idea 'might be a runner' the self-entitled tosspot has made me despise that club even more, to the tune of all my 70 years of despising it, times a factor of 100.

Goodness me, I hate that grifting club..

That's what boils my blood about the red loving media, they go after the dirty Arabs that own us, but (sir) ratty rat face is a wonderful person and that shit stain club is a wonderful, giving grandfather and can do no wrong.

Brexiteer rat face, manufactures an off-road vehicle in Portugal and will be assembled in Bridgend. But no, having campaigned to leave Europe, assembly will now be in France. 2 fingers to those in South Wales.

Grangemouth, long running dispute with the unions over pay and conditions , threatens them with closure, writes down the value of the refinery to zero then demands £500 million from the government because of declining oil sales just after moving his tax affairs to Monaco. Now he plans to turn Grangemouth from refining to finished products.

The guys a fraud, but because of his rag credentials, the media just love him and that shit stain of a club, we are the baddies and need to be got rid off. CNUTS all of them.
Yep, the guy is a chancing ****

Ha, don't get me wrong. I don't really give a shit what Brexit Jim thinks of us, and there's obviously an ulterior motive for some of his quotes (probably because they might need to groundshare for a season or two if they rebuild Old Trafford). I just thought it was noteworthy in the context of this thread.
Ground share??? They would never fit there Millions in the Etihad.

Oh, sorry. You didn't quote a post. I thought you were talking about the 115 charges ....
shit... no I didn't... and here was me thinking you were playing along with the Whelan joke... my bad there as well though... I'm sure red faced Dave has spouted enough on the subject to fill way more than 4.3K pages!

He actually went as far as to say "I wouldn't wish that on them" when asked if City getting found guilty in the PL case would help United. Not that it really matters at this stage, but it does seem to represent a bit of a shift from our Trafford neighbours.

Come on Ric don't get sucked in....everything anyone from there says or does has only one purpose and that is to benefit the rags.

Ha, don't get me wrong. I don't really give a shit what Brexit Jim thinks of us, and there's obviously an ulterior motive for some of his quotes (probably because they might need to groundshare for a season or two if they rebuild Old Trafford). I just thought it was noteworthy in the context of this thread.

Big Jim made his billions by turning Ethylene into chemicals and plastics. The E in INEOS (Inspec Ethylene Oxide Specialties) stands for Ethylene.

Ethylene is derived from crude oil and natural gas.

I would suggest the chances Jim has known Khaldoon, Sheikh Mansour et al for 20+ years and gets on very well with them are pretty high.

We also know that Mubadala, the investment fund Khaldoon heads up owns or used to own 10% of Raine Group, the company that handled the United takeover.

They're all old mates. A fossil fuels billionaire isn't going to have much bad to say about people who produce fossil fuels.

Last edited:
Big Jim made his billions by turning Ethylene into chemicals and plastics. The E in INEOS (Inspec Ethylene Oxide Specialties) stands for Ethylene.

Ethylene is derived from crude oil and natural gas.

I would suggest the chances Jim has known Khaldoon, Sheikh Mansour et al for 20+ years and gets on very well with them are pretty high.

We also know that Mubadala, the investment fund Khaldoon heads up owns or used to own 10% of Raine Group, the company that handled the United takeover.

They're all old mates. A fossil fuels billionaire isn't going to have much bad to say about people who produce fossil fuels.
So as I said earlier , man utd welcome to CFG !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.