Media Discussion - 2023/24

If this Rat bloke ‘bought’ just 25% (or 20 I can’t be bothered looking it up) of Trafford United how come he’s acting like he’s the sole owner and the stupid biased media are reporting it as such?
Puzzled of Eccles (not difficult at 4.15am!)
It's almost as if the Glazers have gone?

If this Rat bloke ‘bought’ just 25% (or 20 I can’t be bothered looking it up) of Trafford United how come he’s acting like he’s the sole owner and the stupid biased media are reporting it as such?
Puzzled of Eccles (not difficult at 4.15am!)
The Glazers are happy to stay in the background leaving the way clear for Scruffy Jim to spout his bollocks. The media will report anything positive relating to that club.

The bbc sports department is bizarre. I have no idea what the house rules are. For example my post broke house rules and was removed

20240223_074251.jpg

Yet this post didnt brake any house rules and was allowed to be posted. Now I dont disagree with what has been posted just dont understand how this one is ok and mine was not

20240224_090635.jpg

We did play that night can't remember who it was though last century now

Posted it earlier in the thread...ignore the double appearance by Edgehill & The Goat!!

Shocker, we won!!​

Manchester City vs Luton Town​

Division Two (New)
Wed 14 April 1999.

Score: W 2-0

Attendance: 26130

video-icon.png

View footage

Team​

1. Nicky Weaver
  2. Lee Crooks
  3. Richard Edghill
  4. Tony Vaughan
  5. Andy Morrison
  6. Kevin Horlock
  7. Michael Brown
  8. Ian Bishop
  9. Paul Dickov
  10. Shaun Goater
  11. Terry Cooke

Goals​

Subs​

Then he would be just like that bellend "not in my lifetime" Ferguson.
Yeah, whichever way Pep plays out his time in the PL the RDAHMeedya will jump on him whatever he says. They were so fearful of Ferguson banning 'em that they sucked more Rag cock than grains of sand on Blackpool's Golden Mile. And every snidey question in Pep's presser is another thousand clicks somewhere by germ-infested finger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.