Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bbc sports department is bizarre. I have no idea what the house rules are. For example my post broke house rules and was removed

View attachment 107993

Yet this post didnt brake any house rules and was allowed to be posted. Now I dont disagree with what has been posted just dont understand how this one is ok and mine was not

View attachment 107994
Maybe the mod agreed that Roan is a ****?

Must admit as long as the idiots lap it up our media will carry on supplying this crap

There is more morons on social media that will click on this to keep sly, bbc, papers etc convinced red shirt stories are needed

The cunts got less points that season than when they finished second to us (and trailed by 19 points) in 2017-18.

Must admit as long as the idiots lap it up our media will carry on supplying this crap

There is more morons on social media that will click on this to keep sly, bbc, papers etc convinced red shirt stories are needed

"My dad's bigger than your dad" bullshit.

The more I watch the news both political and sporting. The more it feels as though it's all propaganda to project a view that suits.

Soccer Saturday is full on dipper love in and they even shoe horned the rags into the latest title betting odds.

It's so hard to be a critical thinker and stop and find out what is the truth from the bullshit/clicks.

Football is emotive and my emotive brain takes over more than it should when it comes to City.

I don't tend to watch football focus, and certainly didn't today when flicking around and seeing that sardonic joyless **** sutton on there. I looked at the programme guide and they said I would have missed an interview with scruffy jim, presumably the roan blowjob, and interestingly 'also a preview of the league cup final with The Traitors'.
That's what it says. Could that mean with the anti-English dipping classes of scouseland, I wondered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.