Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

They possibly could have some big guns missing for our game.

Talk of Alisson, Gobshite at Right Back, Curtis Jones, Jota defo out of our game. This could be a great time to play them with their injuries.
I don’t want to hear their excuses if we beat them;)

Had the misfortune of debating their potential ‘quad’ with a dipper last week at work. I listened politely and just said… our treble, or your potential ‘quad’? He shut up!!

Bless, they never learn do they. If memory serves me right it was only actually last season that we were spared the post Xmas dipper quad nonsense? Other than that 'it's been on' for the last few years followed by a heysel day victory parade with only one trophy at most.
Then if course a summer of bitterness about sports washing/ oil cheats then rinse and repeat. Is a sort of epic scale version of the 'next year la' boom bust cycle that has plagued them since the 90's. I will piss my fucking pants laughing when klopp turns up in Saudi or at Bayern next season

It's a great compliment to us, when you consider it. They take great pride in the fact that they push us, but finish second almost all the time (even Jose still maintains it was a great achievement to do it with the rags) - and now their consolation prize is a possible losers quad. It's rather sad and I almost feel sorry for them.

Naah, just joking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.