Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

If cheating City stopped them wining the league, how come they didn’t get 108 points per season, by beating everyone else bar us, which most seasons they do anyway ?? That would have given them the title every season klipperty has been there …

Funny that innit… !

Delusional, mard arsed cunts the lot of em ….!

I’m getting a mobile Van Service today. The bloke has seen my City badge in the van and within 5 mins I’ve had City bingo “the league is boring, you’re cheats, 115 charges will see you relegated , Pep is only successful because of his spenditure , Klopp makes average players world class.
I’ve just learnt to laugh it off now no point getting into a debate , I just smile and remember they’re hurting really bad.

I’m getting a mobile Van Service today. The bloke has seen my City badge in the van and within 5 mins I’ve had City bingo “the league is boring, you’re cheats, 115 charges will see you relegated , Pep is only successful because of his spenditure , Klopp makes average players world class.
I’ve just learnt to laugh it off now no point getting into a debate , I just smile and remember they’re hurting really bad.
If it was me getting a van service, within 6 minutes he would be on his way to the next job.

Last edited:
At least you found out what the whining noise was !!

Tell him that. That's what I do. Tell them or makes it even more pleasurable that the opposition fans cry about it.

He will either, cry more. Or stfu.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.