Bournemouth (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Tough to watch at times , but yes it’s a win against another conning team who raises their game 20% against us , goes to show I genuinely believe if we win the league it’ll be our greatest achievement as we’re facing this much more than Liverpool and arsenal do .
Nonsense. Moaning when the opposition park the bus, moaning when they have a go and theres loads of space. Just a poor performance nothing to do with game raising.

Just clicked that the next league game is Jim's scruffs. Let's be clinical muthas!

Doubt we'll put a junior side out against Luton.

I wouldn't go as far as Bournemouth being better than us. We didn't finish the game off which gave them a bit of encouragment. Give them some credit for having a go in the second half and not being a low blocking side completely reliant on the counter attack. Less so about Smith's dirty challenge on Kev.

I thought the ref did alright. If anything, he was a little bias towards us.
Seriously...I thought he let them get away with loads of fouls that should have been given.
Kova was fouled about 7 or 8 times and no yellow..Foden fouled plenty and no yellow..
Got to say we hung in but it wasn't the greatest of performances but 3 points is all that matters.
Kova and Phil were great and Erling held the ball up really well..
We missed Jack and Kevin..6 minutes isn't enough for him to dictate the game.

If Bournemouth had a good striker, we would have lost this game. Our performance is not good enough, many players are performing below their standard. Millions questions about Haland and his continous failing to score from clear and big chances. Pep need to solve the problems.

Forget that, we won’t the league on recent performances

13 wins and a draw in the last 14 games. Best record in Europe.

Performances weren't bad, except for the 2nd half today where tiredness played a role. What's missing recently are the goals. They'll come too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.