PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Noticed Delaney has really reigned back ffp now and seems to be concentrating on football strangely. Wonder if legal teams are starting to flex. Also Harris falling from grace at national newspapers to an online blog also snacks of a shift from paymasters not wanting to employ these people.
Remember this? https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ern-football-manchester-city-champions-league
A music reviewer does FOUR YEARS of posts on albums/gigs and on the eve of the final posted that. Fuck em.

Delaney has a book out later this year on sportswashing so he’ll be back on our case soon enough.

If its any consolation, when the day comes that then outcome of the tribunal is announced, none of us will be in any doubt that its happened.

Even the delicate flowers.

None of us can be certain it will happen. It may have been a dopey question as @Gaylord du Bois said, but nobody should be saying it's happened when it hasn't, whatever the reason for doing so. Just my opinion of course.

View attachment 108476

Plenty of stuff here to go to court with!

C'mon City.. this is way over the line and you're not facing "Rebecca Vardy's account" mitigating factors.. he's specifically mentioned --- City by name!
Stefan clearly denied any suggestion that "a cartel set up UEFA's FFP rules in 2008." Platini was the architect and he has publically stated that the control of debt element was taken out because of pressure from major European clubs. The LFC, MUFC Arsenal, Spurs collusion was much later and was cumulative. The best illustration of it is the hateful eight letter which was circulated by Arsenal. Is Harris seriously suggesting that LFC and MUFC didn't put pressure on Richard Masters over the PL investigation?

I think clever folk would observe what I believe is called cognitive dissonance, ie holding two contradictory beliefs.

lets go with City are owned by an oppressive state, ok I know that’s not true but let’s go with it. Arsenal, Man Utd etc take money in the form of sponsorship deals with oppressive sates ie the Emirates and Saudi, but that’s ok.

its like us being owned by Al Capone and the others being paid sponsorship by Al Capone, would that really be ok? Of course it’s bollocks.
Newcastle being owned by the Saudi’s is vile disgusting and immoral whilst United being bankrolled by enormous Saudi sponsorship deals for over 10 years is good, clever business

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.