Pep & gpc

I remember having several arguments with rags who said Pep was going to united on the strength of him meeting Ferguson, and they wouldn't have it when i said he was signing for us because his ex Barca buddies Soriano and Begiristain being at City meant Pep would follow. Most blues already knew that as Pep signing for us was one of the worst kept secrets in football but most rags i spoke to were convinced otherwise.

Last edited:
I remember having several arguments with rags who said Pep was going to united on the strength of him meeting Ferguson, and they wouldn't have it when i said he was signing for us because Soriano and Begiristain being at City meant Pep would follow. Most blues already knew that as Pep signing for us was one of the worst kept secrets in football but most rags i spoke to were convinced otherwise.
Deluded twats.

I'm pretty sure I saw a short clip of the 2 of them meeting either before or after some game.

I'm equally sure that the GPC looked his usual sozzled self (ie moving like Biden) and called Pep "Pepe" by mistake.

I don't think that Pep would have either appreciated that nor forgot it either.
I seem to recall Ferguson himself saying he discussed the United job with Pep but Pep didn’t understand a word he’d said so it was an opportunity missed!

I remember having several arguments with rags who said Pep was going to united on the strength of him meeting Ferguson, and they wouldn't have it when i said he was signing for us because his ex Barca buddies Soriano and Begiristain being at City meant Pep would follow. Most blues already knew that as Pep signing for us was one of the worst kept secrets in football but most rags i spoke to were convinced otherwise.
It all seemed to be set up for him to come here years in advance but I was still pleasantly surprised when it was announced.

Who was that poster on here who said it was all agreed that he was coming to us - think he posted it as early as Pep’s first season with Bayern? That he was going to do the 3 years in Munich then take the City job. Salfordpaul I think was his name.

It all seemed to be set up for him to come here years in advance but I was still pleasantly surprised when it was announced.

Who was that poster on here who said it was all agreed that he was coming to us - think he posted it as early as Pep’s first season with Bayern? That he was going to do the 3 years in Munich then take the City job. Salfordpaul I think was his name.
I don't know who mentioned it on here first but most of us knew before Pellegrini announced he was leaving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.