FA Cup QF Draw | Newcastle (H) | Sat 16 Mar 17:30

Good draw I think as Newcastle are fading now and despite the good players they have, they are knackered. I think Howe is a goner now to be honest.

Howe has run the players into the ground - same with Klopp. Pep could easily tell his players to run like there's no tomorrow then moan about injuries, but he doesn't. He prepares for the season and, unlike the clowns above, makes sure our players are geared up for a long campaign.

We will beat them 3-0.
Agreed.

My, ahem, beloved is set on booking a holiday to clash with the quarter final weekend (I know, I know. I should grow a pair etc). I'm unsure what my options are when it comes to transferring a cup ticket to a third party or if indeed it's possible at all! As a seasoncard holder and cup scheme member, I don't receive a ticket by email of course but have it loaded onto my digital card. Alternatively, I would make it available via the Ticket Exchange process but I don't think it extends to cup ties.
Any help would be appreciated.
if you have to go on the holiday make it worth your while :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.