PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Nobody should have any sympathy for the ****. Blaming his wife passing away for his behaviour is a get out that he doesn’t deserve.
He’s been on a crusade against our club for a long time. I hope he suffers much more (professional) pain in the coming months.

I don’t think this is correct. When/if City are cleared his audience will become stronger.

If you tell a conspiracy theorist they are wrong they just become more entrenched in their beliefs.

ie, if City are cleared it won’t be because they are innocent, it will be because there has been a cover up, expensive lawyers etc etc.

A not guilty probably helps Harris and his ilk because these people are their core (albeit dwindling) audience.

Any notion that even a total exoneration will see the world suddenly accept City have done no wrong is fanciful in the extreme.

Only this. There will always be "interests" who will want to devalue the integrity of the PL in the eyes of fans. And if they succeed, who benefits?

City are just a useful tool towards an end. The bigger question is why Masters has put the PL in this position.

Since Nick Harris seemingly has no qualms about posting private messages, here’s an unsolicited text message that he sent me in the early hours a while ago. It’s not normal behaviour for a journalist. I genuinely think he needs help.

View attachment 108551
He will be reading this thread, I must wonder if he’s aware how much of a nutter he is? It’s been page after page of mental encounters from him.

Someone from City must have pissed him off, he’s obsessed.

Nick, we’re entering the end game mate. City are going to be cleared and your sad existence on this planet will be made more miserable. Get a new job or hobby, you’ve lost it.

Since Nick Harris seemingly has no qualms about posting private messages, here’s an unsolicited text message that he sent me in the early hours a while ago. It’s not normal behaviour for a journalist. I genuinely think he needs help.

View attachment 108551
This is verging on the sinister...not sure who you could flag this up to...maybe better to block and save him from himself...

View attachment 108551
He reminds me of the Viz Character “Brown Bottle Man”

Barry Brown (aka Brown Bottle) Barry is a reporter and a bank clerk who thinks he becomes a superhero when he is drunk on Newcastle Brown Ale.

19506DA0-4AFE-4F93-AE36-7A1C76A1E791.jpeg

You've no idea how hard it is to cultivate my 'boring twat' brand, when there's so much competition.
You seem to be doing very well out of it!
For the people who were unable to attend Bill's funeral yesterday, let me paint a picture of PB's own brand clothing range, which he was wearing with the upmost pride
If you could imagine Sherlock Holmes crossed with Chris Eubank's colour coordination, you'd be very close
Including, deerstalker, silver topped walking stick and monocle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.