PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Once city get cleared Harris will be lost because if carries with his confirmation Bias he will get letters from lawyers!

Maybe he can look into chelsea and rags with all there dodgy sponsors over the years or who bought the chickens that gave food poisoning to fans!

I don’t think this is correct. When/if City are cleared his audience will become stronger.

If you tell a conspiracy theorist they are wrong they just become more entrenched in their beliefs.

ie, if City are cleared it won’t be because they are innocent, it will be because there has been a cover up, expensive lawyers etc etc.

A not guilty probably helps Harris and his ilk because these people are their core (albeit dwindling) audience.

Any notion that even a total exoneration will see the world suddenly accept City have done no wrong is fanciful in the extreme.

As some have pointed out, he appears unhinged. I hope someone is looking after him, because he's probably pinning all his hopes on winning the Pulitzer Prize after our guilty verdict, and he might be in for a huge disappointment.
I think it's probably simpler.

He needs to get people signed up to his substack to keep his career going, and indulging anti-City feelings appears to be his main source of attention. If City are cleared then plenty of rival fans will still be angry, but they won't be as interested in reading about it without the possibility of huge punishments on the table.

Given the leaks coming out about how confident City are, he's got a window of opportunity that is quickly closing. I assume the plan is to get as many people signed up now, and then hope a few hang around once he has to move on to other topics.

Just read the conversation between Stefan and Harris posted on Twitter by Stefan trying to defend his reputation.

Interesting points made:

1. Harris has an email trail from a whistleblower from 2014! Also spoke to people at city. Well it’s now 2024 and yet nothing is public from said whistleblower. Unless you count that the cleaner has now moved to Abu Dhabi and lives in a million pound penthouse -:)

2. Guilt is based on a prism and that narrow prism is the emails from Pearce. Who when presented infront of cas to explain himself was taken as an honest broker.

3. No one knows anything really.

4. Harris has it in for Preswitch and now Projectriver after his latest ramblings. PB has some sort of clothing range out, Harris is trying to damage his brand!

5. It’s not clear as the legal and accounting frameworks are essentially set up to allow business to manoeuvre around said rules which is all legal.

No wonder the premier is twitching. They probably can’t make any sense of it and city don’t want to explain anything to anyone.

Harris seems to be grieving and made it his life’s work since his personal tragedy to target the corrupt evil MCFC empire with little more than innuendos. You can see he also uses it as an excuse to behave a certain way. Overall he is no moral crusader and would be best moving on from this episode.

Another day in the life of a city fan.

Oh yeah, someone smashed Harris window and he blamed the city lunatics on bluemoon. That could be any one of us -:)

Case closed. Bluemoon you saw me bricking windows alone…
Let me be the first to deny that I had anything to do with breaking his window.

I don’t think this is correct. When/if City are cleared his audience will become stronger.

If you tell a conspiracy theorist they are wrong they just become more entrenched in their beliefs.

ie, if City are cleared it won’t be because they are innocent, it will be because there has been a cover up, expensive lawyers etc etc.

A not guilty probably helps Harris and his ilk because these people are their core (albeit dwindling) audience.

Any notion that even a total exoneration will see the world suddenly accept City have done no wrong is fanciful in the extreme.
I suspect when this is all over and hopefully City are cleared of any wrongdoing then City will not stand still and I suspect Lawyers letters will be going out to people like Harris and Delooney warning them of impending law suits.
For me this is why City are playing it cool at the moment but I believe Khaldoon will say enough is enough.

Why would these cretins have a fucking meeting discussing our charges??? Also inviting a deranged individual that hates us and only sees one side of the story? An absolute waste of their time.

Sounds like an embarrassing circle jerk. No doubt they'll be crying bout big bag City 'robbing' them of a title last year, rather than accepting that their own team, simply didn't deliver, when it really mattered.

The fact they're making that tinfoil hat conspiracy loon their guest of honour says it all. Hopefully they record it and stick in on YouTube after, should be good value for a laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.