It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We want Reece James but he has a 400 million year contract and he's not very convinced due to some family shit or something. But we're working on it.

We also want some Slovakian lad for CFG but I've already forgot this name. He's in Slovakia at the mo and is about 16/17.
I take it we’re not too concerned about his injury record ?
Very good player but that’s my only concern.

I thought that Wolves have a compulsory buy on him of only a few million
An option I think at a relatively low fee with probably the usual sell-on and maybe buy-back clauses thrown in, rather than compulsory. And of course the player has to agree as well which makes any outcome possible.

With many rumours regarding wingers/attacking mids who will be gone?
Bernardo it seems will go to PSG or Benfica swap deal for Neves
Grealish also would be brought back to Aston if they get europe

With many rumours regarding wingers/attacking mids who will be gone?
Bernardo it seems will go to PSG or Benfica swap deal for Neves
Grealish also would be brought back to Aston if they get europe
Just Bernardo, if that. We could bring in 1 attacking mid or wide player without anyone leaving.Though that might be Savio

We want Reece James but he has a 400 million year contract and he's not very convinced due to some family shit or something. But we're working on it.

We also want some Slovakian lad for CFG but I've already forgot this name. He's in Slovakia at the mo and is about 16/17.

Chelsea could be in PSR bother so selling a club produced player like James produces a huge profit (hence they’ve been open to selling Gallagher)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.