It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I thought that Wolves have a compulsory buy on him of only a few million

Yeah, I think it's £5m and with a 50% sell on clause.

I guess if Tommy spends a few years there and does great, maybe they'd want £40m for him - and we'd be able to buy him back for half of that in theory. So (again, IF he does great), we could in effect be paying Wolves £15m (£20m return cost, minus the £5m already recouped from Wolves) for him to get 3 years Prem experience.

I really think Douglas Luiz would be ideal for us. Sat next to Rodri. Another assist tonight. Quality footballer.

I really think Douglas Luiz would be ideal for us. Sat next to Rodri. Another assist tonight. Quality footballer.
Ringing my bell Douglas Luiz! THB for centre back cover get him up to city standard over the next couple of years!! Right back cover Couto!!! just need left back??

Ringing my bell Douglas Luiz! THB for centre back cover get him up to city standard over the next couple of years!! Right back cover Couto!!! just need left back??

Not sure we have a LB need mate to be honest as Ake, Gvardiol and Gomez can play there? Even Rico or Akanji? More pressing matters imo.

Frimpong for the right. Think full-back ala Walker are a thing of the past anyway when you see how most modern managers play. They are wing-backs and usually extremely high on the pitch all the time, more like old school wingers 20 years ago or how Sane and Sterling played. 3 centre backs and two holding midfielders is the new meta to provide balance

Doku will be one, Savio on the left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.