United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That extra day due to the leap year this year is great as it gives me an extra day to hate the bastards, but its doing nothing for my nerves, I hate these fuckers so much would give my left bollock for it to be 5:30pm Sunday now with a shite 1-0 win under our belts
I’m not sure I’d donate a bollock for that scoreline, but I get the anxiety!

10-0? I’d donate a bollock for 10-0!!
;-)

Over confidence can be a dangerous thing but I can't help but think about the number of chances or at least promising attacks which Fulham created but wasted - if we have composure around the box then surely we must put these to the sword.
The trouble is that they have been crap at home but slightly better away. We haven’t been great at home so I’m expecting a 5-0 draw.

as shit as he is Mctomminay seems to score against us and has scored quite a few for them this season (he maybe their leading goal scorer) and if they play him higher up the pitch with no defenisice duties he could be a danger breaking into the box
If he plays higher up the field with no defensive duties it won’t matter how many he scores, we will score more!!!

Without his defensive capabilities, who is going to defend? Casemiro? Fernandes?

Please don’t do olaa olaa unless we are in Pisscan Time and are 6-0 up
Our olaa's are a verbal response to that fucking banner and the piss can's ' not in my lifetime '

"We're still on our perch,
We're still on our perrrch,
Fuck off to Monaco,
We're still on our perch "

"He's after our tax,
He's after our tax,
Fuck off to Monaco,
He's after our tax".

History tells me not to be to arrogant going into a derby fixture.
But I can't thinking 4-0 or 4-1 for us.
It doesn't matter who the starting eleven are. We're head and shoulders better than them in every department.
THE CITY IS BLUE CTID

Reactions: dom
Best XI we can select on sunday please - which is below. Im playing Nunes on the left due to his mobility in what I think will be a physical game, and I want Phil Foden in the middle at all costs. Im not picking Alvarez there as he isnt a midfielder; Im not picking Doku there as hes a very mixed bag. Kovacic cant play on the left and I want a central 3 axis of Rodri, KDB and Foden which when played together is arguably the best in the world at the moment.

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Stones
Ake

Rodri

Bernie
KDB
Foden
Nunes

Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.