United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over confidence can be a dangerous thing but I can't help but think about the number of chances or at least promising attacks which Fulham created but wasted - if we have composure around the box then surely we must put these to the sword.

Reactions: dom
Over confidence can be a dangerous thing but I can't help but think about the number of chances or at least promising attacks which Fulham created but wasted - if we have composure around the box then surely we must put these to the sword.
they are quite decent on the break but every time i have seen them even in their recent wins they give up alot of chances, against villa it was poor finishing, against wolves, wolves scored 3 and should have had more, against forest it was poor finishing, against luton it was poor finishing by luton, so we will have to watch their breaks because that is how they play but if they give up the same amount of chances and we have any sort of composure then we should score.

That extra day due to the leap year this year is great as it gives me an extra day to hate the bastards, but its doing nothing for my nerves, I hate these fuckers so much would give my left bollock for it to be 5:30pm Sunday now with a shite 1-0 win under our belts
I get up an hour earlier every day, just so I can hate the bastards for longer :)

That
..............Ederson
Walker...Stones...Dias...Ake
.......Rodri...Kovatic
Bernardo...KDB...Foden
..........Haaland

City, 68% possession and 3-0 winners
Thats the team, I love Julien but he isn't a number 8 and we need kovacic to break the lines and keep the ball,Alvarez and Doku as subs around 70 mins to destroy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.