Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Really couldnt give a f*ck about the Dippers result today , its just sheer desperation , it was like this a few seasons ago , remember them getting scabby 98th minutes winners at Newcastle and other games
it completely exhausts them and their shithead fans. They are riding a crest of Klippety leaving fever but even they have major doubts when we are tucked in a couple of points benind them, we are their nemesis and its the Dippers who will be having sleepless nights because we are in their heads 24/7

We comparably sleep like babies , current european champions , world champions and with three titles on the bounce , unlike the Scouse scruffs , one title in 35 years and chasing a Thursday night cup.
Its all going to end in tears for the Dippers and Klippety will piss off back to the Motherland with his tail between his legs and a League cup medal in his pocket. You reap what you sow , murdering fans from other clubs will bite you in the arse , the Rags won titles for years with the Dippers as also rans and now we are doing the same to them , they are now the biggest club in the world apparently not sure what metric they use for that conclusion , the amount of people who hate them maybe ? there are plenty in Turin who do.

You can't have watched the game as it seemed genuine enough to me.

Forest their own worst enemies, missed some really good chances, didn't waste time when they got the ball forward during stoppage time, and then didn't clear their lines at the end leading to the goal.
I didn’t watch the game but my forest supporting acquaintance was fucking raging about the twat of a ref stopping the game with them in possession for a head injury & restarting by giving Liverpool the ball. Ultimately with dipper luck and shite defending according to him they then scored.

I didn’t watch the game but my forest supporting acquaintance was fucking raging about the twat of a ref stopping the game with them in possession for a head injury & restarting by giving Liverpool the ball. Ultimately with dipper luck and shite defending according to him they then scored.
That was very questionable tbh, and I've no idea why that happened, as I'd assume it would either be a dropped ball or ball going back to Forest keeper?

Forest had their chances, and were probably too positive at times. Liverpool will drop points, this run of last minute winners stop, just like it did for them a few years back.

last year they heavily underperformed as 5th place finish isnt their level overall but to get from 5th to where they are now with the transfers they had is a fucking joke.
would kind of understand they had got Bellingham, but Fabinho, Henderson (lot of experience) out, and Endo, Szoboszlai, Mcallister in, who are good players, but not world beaters, if anything Gvardiol was a bigger name at Leipzig than Szoboslai, Mcallister is unfortunately turned out crucial for them and his PL experience is useful too.

still its not a transfer window that should turn them into Champions from 5th alongside other 1-2 trophies on top.

of course it needs others being complete shit that finished above them last time like rags and Newcastle.

if it cannot be City I would have Arteta winning it instead of them, can explain it better that last year they were consistent for a long period and the pressure got to them, now signed Rice for record fee, also Timber, Havertz, kind of makes more sense how they become title winners from last season based on that.

that if I put aside the general scouser hate.

of course best would be to put both of these into their place and make them watch us lift 4th PL trophy in a row and send farewell message to Klopp.

its just that 2012-2013 season where we fucked up transfer window(we were looking at RVP, De Rossi, got Sinclair and Rodwell ffs) so bad allowing Ferguson to win his last title and leave on a high makes me angry, hope we dont do that again to Klopp. and again we messed up the transfers, especially given the loss of Mahrez, Gundo, we should have give brought much bigger names as planned (Bellingham) rather than Nunes or Kovacic.
our biggest transfer was Gvardiol which took a lot of time to bring him in, but not sure he actually makes our best 11 when fit.
In 12-13, we were hamstrung by FFP.

Bellingham was never going to come here n it was always Réal Madrid for him, IMHO.

Well before he came here, Josko was being talked about as the defensive equivalent of Håland. Give him a chance; he’s only 21, in another new country and trying to learn Pep's system.

Haven’t you learnt from Rodri, Riyad, Jack, etc?

They might and probably will win the title this season but I know one thing about though and that is next season the squad will break up and like Man Utd after fergie will start to crumble and it will not be easy going forwards .

Word coming in this bloke was robbed by a bunch of Dippers today, even took his match ticket then cloned it!
14-robin-hood.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.