PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

People are losing their minds thinking other clubs or countries hired Pinto to target City. Conspiracy nonsense.

The reality is he hacked loads of clubs / agents / individual that had poor security. The main targets if anybody were Portugueses agents.

Look at tax cases he exposed for Messi and Ronaldo that ended with jail sentences ( which they didn’t serve ) and the Ronaldo rape stuff for starters.

The Footy Leaks book is full of loads more stuff than City. We are are minor part of book.

Everybody thinks City were targeted cause the British media only focussed on the City stuff.

He was hacking everybody.
Agree to an extent. Pinto didn’t set out with the express intention of hacking City IMO but he’s on record as saying from his prison cell that he can’t understand how we could get the UEFA ban overturned at CAS. Who the fuck made that **** judge, juror, and executioner? It wouldn’t surprise me if he was paid to dig the dirt on us or at the very least Der Spackel paid him for our e-mails above those of other clubs to satisfy their own agenda.

Agree to an extent. Pinto didn’t set out with the express intention of hacking City IMO but he’s on record as saying from his prison cell that he can’t understand how we could get the UEFA ban overturned at CAS. Who the fuck made that **** judge, juror, and executioner? It wouldn’t surprise me if he was paid to dig the dirt on us or at the very least Der Spackel paid him for our e-mails above those of other clubs to satisfy their own agenda.
I hope Pinto is enjoying his prison stay:

People are losing their minds thinking other clubs or countries hired Pinto to target City. Conspiracy nonsense.

The reality is he hacked loads of clubs / agents / individual that had poor security. The main targets if anybody were Portugueses agents.

Look at tax cases he exposed for Messi and Ronaldo that ended with jail sentences ( which they didn’t serve ) and the Ronaldo rape stuff for starters.

The Footy Leaks book is full of loads more stuff than City. We are are minor part of book.

Everybody thinks City were targeted cause the British media only focussed on the City stuff.

He was hacking everybody.
Hardly conspiracy nonsens, read up about UAE and Qatars cyber / information war. Would be strange if Qatar didn't hack City.

I was told the convicted extornionist who carried out the hack created a fake almost replica UEFA email, eg

jimmy.grimble@uefaa.com.

He then sent an email to our IT using identical formatting, icons and fonts etc as UEFA. The fake email demanded access to the clubs email servers as part of a mandatory UEFA audit. Someone fell for it, God knows what happened to them, and granted the hacker a password
The criminal is considered to be a self taught computer genius and once in the system he used malware to rip a few GB of data.

Although considered admissible by CAS, the ruling made it clear the emails did NOT in anyway reflect actual events and were completely immaterial, another aspect never mentioned in a MSM report.
As this subject has resurfaced, pls refer to my previous post, this is how Pinto carried out his attack.

Riddle me this -
PSR is deliberately named as such because FFP was determined to be misnomer, given the rules are obviously (dressed up as being) about encouraging sustainable business practice rather than enforcing any kind of competitive fairness.
Why then, are breaches of PSR treated as violations against competitive fairness - thus requiring of a points deduction - when the rules are very explicitly not about fair play?

Riddle me this -
PSR is deliberately named as such because FFP was determined to be misnomer, given the rules are obviously (dressed up as being) about encouraging sustainable business practice rather than enforcing any kind of competitive fairness.
Why then, are breaches of PSR treated as violations against competitive fairness - thus requiring of a points deduction - when the rules are very explicitly not about fair play?
I guess the idea is if one team doesn't buy a new striker (as an example) to keep within psr and one breaks psr to buy a new striker that team have an advantage in squad size or quality and can better rotate or cover injuries. Thus have gained a competitive advantage by spending more.

Not ethical but if I was city I'd pay pinto to tell who paid him or maybe city know?

Not ethical but if I was city I'd pay pinto to tell who paid him or maybe city know?
Pinto is a blackmailer who hacked millions of files including Ronaldo,Benfica, Sporting, lawyers, police, agents. Money was his motive. The only issue is why did Der Spiegl target just City and who was driving that, including fabricating at least one email?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.