The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been resigned for some time to the fact that for us (Arsenal) to win the title we will need to win at the Etihad. I think City will get something at Anfield and anyway Liverpool aren't as good as City or Arsenal and that will show eventually. So I think it will come down to that game at the Etihad.

This season Arsenal aren't afraid of City like they were in previous years and if we are at our best we are a handful for any side, plus Arteta seems to be able to neutralise Pep and Klopp tactically this season. If City are at their best then we won't win at the Etihad however the fact it remains more of a possibility than it was in previous seasons is a good sign of progress.
When we must...

Tell you what.Our boys show some bottle.Sure they ain’t perfect this year but after losing two worlds class gamechangers to be one point away and in the final bits of both the FA and European cup well I would have settled for that on June 11th for sure.
This manager of ours.Tears will flow down our faces the day this fella leaves.

I am more worried about Villa than dippers or Arsenal. We turn up for big games then the lesser games we wobble! But Haaland is due a run of goals. He will take out his anger next week.

Possibility of 3 different leaders in the next 7 days. Expect Arsenal to be top by Saturday night playing Sheffield and Brentford.

Hopefully by end of the weekend we hit the front.

Liverpool is always a slog and our record is poor at anfield but arsenal at home will be a hum dinger they think they’re billy big bollocks.

Got to win at Anfield. Win there and I feel it will sink them mentally. It's not just about getting 3 points, it's about bursting that fucking Klopp fairytale bullshit. The media want their darling Jurgen to have a perfect send off. It will only go into overdrive if they win. We must put a nuke in the nauseating story they've all bought into.

Got to win at Anfield. Win there and I feel it will sink them mentally. It's not just about getting 3 points, it's about bursting that fucking Klopp fairytale bullshit. The media want their darling Jurgen to have a perfect send off. It will only go into overdrive if they win. We must put a nuke in the nauseating story they've all bought into.
We will get enough chances to win there easily.If we put them away.

I remember all the bollocks about Anfield's feral atmosphere last season, before Real Madrid rocked up there to play a "European tie under the famous lights".
The dippers took the lead to the delight of the rats, but did this deter Madrid?
Did it fuck and ran out 2-5 winners.
The same Madrid that came to the Etihad 2 months later and got smashed 4-0.

We've got this i'm telling you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.