The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone would think we are having an understandable off season that is petering out to a third place finish reading this thread.

We are essentially neck and neck with a third of the season to go, look likely to be in the quarter finals of the CL with no stand out opposition, and in QF of the FA cup.

Every trophy is very winnable. Strap on a pair and enjoy the ride. Let's fucking have it.

Agree but think it's our record at Anfield and spurs that has a few thinking it's going to be tough to win the league! Let's see where we are after Anfield game we win that minds will be changed

I might be slightly woozy on a Sun morn, but it is just a smidgeon possible that yesterday's debacle might help us. In that it was so blatant and has received so much coverage that if there is overt hometown bias next Sun, the fix would start to become blindingly obvious. That said, I still expect all sorts of somewhat subtle bias (unnecessary free kicks for scousers, nothing for us).

no chance il give up on a win there, yes i get you with the 4 goals, lets get tomo out of the way and if we can go top next week with the win at anfield then i cant be any more confident the team will come out and do the business
Im glad we have Liverpool before Arsenal

I might be slightly woozy on a Sun morn, but it is just a smidgeon possible that yesterday's debacle might help us. In that it was so blatant and has received so much coverage that if there is overt hometown bias next Sun, the fix would start to become blindingly obvious. That said, I still expect all sorts of somewhat subtle bias (unnecessary free kicks for scousers, nothing for us).
I was just saying something similar to my son. The fact that Forest are making a big deal out of this is potentially a good thing as well. Maybe...MAYBE its finally enough "payback" for the Tottenham game because for me it's no coincidence that those fuckers have gotten the benefit of the whistle at every turn since that game at Spurs. They cried like cunts for two weeks, even going so far as demanding a fucking replay...my gut tells me we are going to bust them a new one next week, but for now it's all about today...

Happy to be in the race tbh. Excited its actually not just a two horse race this year too. Liverpool seem to be grinding out results but how long can that last?

Interesting that City fans and Liverpool fans would prefer Arsenal to win it if either of them cant.

Also is it possible for all 3 clubs to be level on points going into the last matchday? That would be very exciting lol.

Agree but think it's our record at Anfield and spurs that has a few thinking it's going to be tough to win the league! Let's see where we are after Anfield game we win that minds will be changed
Exactly beating a mid table, very average side at home is very different to Liverpool and Spurs away and Arsenal at home,...I still think it's very tough for us to win it again...tbf I thought we'd win today but as it went on i was thinking this is a lot of effort to get over the line. We need Bernie to want it for his last few months with us....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.