FC Copenhagen - Wed 6th Mar, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way Pep takes this game lightly! Hopefully get another couple of goals and then rest players but he’ll go strong in this to begin with imo.

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Ake
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
Foden
Bernardo
Alvarez
Haaland

As long as we score a goal we will go through

Play full strength within reason, and make changes after 60 minutes

Have some of you lot been asleep for 8 years? League Cup aside, Pep never, and I mean never goes light in knockout football, especially CL football. Nor should he. Some goons think we should go light. What like we did at Newcastle in the League Cup you mean? If we did and they score first or we get an unlucky early red card its fucking game on and were under pressure big time and would have to pull our tripe out to try and secure the game, leaving us fucked to play those feral cunts on Sunday.

Well go as strong as possible I suspect with Alvarez, and one of Kova and Nunes coming in. I suspect Kev is rested but may get a cameo.

The plan will be score first and early. Suck the life out their fresh legs and hopefully get a second before half time, winning the game effectively and then ring the changes. If we concede first somehow we will have the personnel on the field to put it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.