FC Copenhagen - Wed 6th Mar, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep will go near full strength, Although I expect KDB to be on the bench after playing full games against Luton and Rags. Hopefully we go in at HT leading by 2 or 3 and he will ring the changes in the second half.

Eddie

Akanji
Dias
Stones
Gvardiol

Rodri
Kovacic
Foden

Doku
Alvarez
Haaland

Rest one or two from the off and it will still be strong enough to win the game. Hopefully we're a goal or two up by 55th min and then we can make the most of the 5 subs to rest a few others. I imagine one goal early doors would be enough to knock any wind out of the Copenhagen sails and allow for an easier pace to the game

I'd like to see Stones and KDB completely rested tomorrow. Copenhagen are a Championship standard side whom the rest should be able to crush comfortably, then get 5 other of the big boys off asap.
I'd play Haaland for at least an hour - assuming he's fit - as he still needs minutes.

KdB to drop to the bench, and also Foden for me. I think Haaland will start.

Ederson
Akanji - Dias - Ake - Gvardiol
Silva - Kovacic - Nunes - Bobb
Alvarez
Haaland

Foden is much younger than Bernie and recovers quickly. He can play 60 minutes without a problem. Wouldn't be surprised if both were rested, but I think that Bernie is more likely to start on the bench (given also that Bernie played vs Luton and Foden was rested there). By the same token, Stones and KDB are likely to be rested. Agree that Haaland is likely to start again.

Looking forward to this.
Still need to put the tie to bed quickly.
Got £2 return tickets through TPE and hotel was reasonable for once.
It's games like this that I wish i could move my season seat just for a wee change of view.

IF we can get away with I'd rest Stones, Rodri & Kev. Maybe two out of the three is more sensible.

I don't know that we perform any better when rested. It's a balance between resting those that need it, but getting some rhythm into others. De Bruyne wasn't at his usual high standard on Sunday and Haaland missed a few so I'd start both. It's also good not to put too much on the Liverpool game. Concentrate on this one, then think about the dippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.