Lucas Paquetá

I would be very disappointed if his coming means Bernardo's departure.

If Bernardo goes it will have nothing to do with Paqueta coming in.

But if Bernardo does go, then I hope Paqueta is pretty much at top of the pile for midfielders we want to bring in. He's fucking quality.

If he is cleared he is 99.999999999% certain to be ours

Fans spot deliberate Lucas Paqueta gesture towards Man City bench after  failed transfer | talkSPORT

They have already booked the room ;)
It’s so certain Paqueta has a grand on it

Last edited:
Looks like it’s going to happen. He was unplayable at times this season for West Ham. We are getting a good player no doubt. Leaves questions marks around Phillips, nunes, kova, Bernie but that’s every summer anyway.

The squad will keep changing as players get older and run out of steam. Once Komps, silva, Sergio, Fern left we didn’t think it would get better but we won a treble.

Embrace it and trust the club. They will be working hard to get recruitment right despite the ffp shite.

Hopefully the PL will follow suit & conclude their investigation meaning we can continue negotiations.

We'd have had a far easier time this season with Paqueta. I wonder if WHU will take Philips, Nunes & £10m in exchange?

We lose out financially, but we get the player we need.
Wee Davie will probably go at the end of the season and in doing so any chance of Phillips staying there goes with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.