Lucas Paquetá

Especially as Wirtz wouldn’t be much more.
I reckon if we don't go for Wirtz, it's because he doesn't want to move abroad/at all at this stage of his career. Surely, he would be ahead of Paqueta in the pecking order (looking at the long-term). If Wirtz stays at Bayer, maybe we can go for him in a year or two when KDB really starts to slow down.

I reckon if we don't go for Wirtz, it's because he doesn't want to move abroad/at all at this stage of his career. Surely, he would be ahead of Paqueta in the pecking order (looking at the long-term). If Wirtz stays at Bayer, maybe we can go for him in a year or two when KDB really starts to slow down.
I’d be happy if we got one of Musiala and Wirtz. Both would be incredible.

Paqueta is top class too, but much older. If that £85m outlay stops us getting one of the other two, I wouldn’t want him.

I’m spoilt!

The link with Leeds must come from the player and his agents, don't you think?

They are already planning how to get out of city and to make even more money, we will have to pay him off or let him leave for a token fee, both wins for the players/agents wallet.

Not sure where this "Kalvin's a nice bloke" has come from, always thought Pep was slightly sarkie with his comments, particularly when Phillips went to West Ham.

Phillips had a very good 18 months, top euro's followed by a good season under Bielsa, apart from that he was a Championship player.
There's a decent player in there, but unfortunately for all concerned, Kalvin's not a player who's at City's level.

He seems a decent sort from what I've seen & heard of him, so hopefully it works out for him at WHU, & he can secure a permanent move there, or back to Leeds if they get promoted.

Where is kovatic going ? Not any reason for him to leave is there ?
I was surprised , there were several rumours of a move to Saudi in the summer and there is nothing since to dismiss those.

Maybe it was just a short term deal to replace Gundo and maybe we have our real replacement limned up for the summer?

Kovacic is a class act but is also made of glass, he's had a bad injury record his whole career sadly.

I was surprised , there were several rumours of a move to Saudi in the summer and there is nothing since to dismiss those.

Maybe it was just a short term deal to replace Gundo and maybe we have our real replacement limned up for the summer?

Kovacic is a class act but is also made of glass, he's had a bad injury record his whole career sadly.
Saudi want to sign all of our players tbf , disregard any links to any of them who currently play for us . If anyone wants to go for the money like ffs then they are not wanted here imo

Saudi want to sign all of our players tbf , disregard any links to any of them who currently play for us . If anyone wants to go for the money like ffs then they are not wanted here imo
Kovacic is at the age he may well be tempted and if we may make a profit after 12 months service it may suit us.

We are linked with several CM so I could see it happening.

Paquetta for Bernardo and Kimich for Kovacic seems very possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.