City Treble documentary | Club sell rights to Netflix for seven figure sum | To be aired in April (p5)

After months of having a Beckham documentary advertised virtually every time i switch on Netflix I’m heartened that rags subscribers will now presumably see interminable adverts for a program about City winning the treble
Netflix ads are all based off your internet search history…… busted

Netflix ads are all based off your internet search history…… busted

Oh man I wish that was true.. I've gotten some chinese fantasy show ad and I don't even speak or watch chinese movies.

Other times it picks some spanish speaking mexican telenovela and I've never watched those either!

Sometimes the algorithm just picks some shit at random!

But yeah I've not gotten a beckham ad.. maybe I'm just lucky!

Oh man I wish that was true.. I've gotten some chinese fantasy show ad and I don't even speak or watch chinese movies.

Other times it picks some spanish speaking mexican telenovela and I've never watched those either!

Sometimes the algorithm just picks some shit at random!

But yeah I've not gotten a beckham ad.. maybe I'm just lucky!
Or... maybe your neighbour has a spare key and is watching Netflix when you are out! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.