FC Copenhagen (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Just saw this on BBC website

"Man City have scored exactly 3 goals in every UCL game so far. There's surely some very niche stat lying around about that? Quite bizarre"
Also from the BBC:

Manchester City are the first side in major Europeancompetition history to score three-plus goals in nine consecutive home matches, a runwhich started with a 5-0 win over FC Copenhagen back in October 2022.

That dislocated finger looked horrible on the TV, hope Nunez is OK

Pah! I dislocated and fractured my finger on a night out in Dover a few years ago. I carried on drinking, stayed overnight and travelled home the next day. When I eventually got to casualty the doctor was amazed I'd waited so long. I had to have an operation to put a pin in it lol.

Camelgob: "I love that honesty".

The bactrian-featured twat wouldn’t know honesty if it came up and smacked him in his camelgob.

Gomez could be a good shout when we need to close a game down and see one out. Kept the ball excellently and kept it simple. Akanji was brilliant tonight from start to finish and looks captain material on that form. Good to see Viking get a goal but was never gonna get his normal supply without the big playing, but fair play to starting XI, a wins a win. Oh, and Nunez you soft bastard! I put my own dislocated finger back in once and carried on playing..and I was in goal. Ya big girls bra!

What would Bert Trautman make of it?
Although to be fair, in those days they had a bucket and a magic sponge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.