Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the video is even better - look at his face haha

TAA had form for this before also. He had his sly dig about City not winning the Champions league a few years back. Good to see Haaland reciprocated in a like manner.

TAA had form for this before also. He had his sly dig about City not winning the Champions league a few years back. Good to see Haaland reciprocated in a like manner.
I hope Haalywood steamrolls TAA on the way to a goal knocking him to ground and trodding over his sorry ass to chipping a sweet goal over Kelleher.

any missiles hit the bus on Sunday the driver should be instructed to ram it into first gear and get the hell out of there back to Manchester, some scousers from the area im in are going down early with no tickets and im 50 miles away so i think something has been aranged off and away from social media

any missiles hit the bus on Sunday the driver should be instructed to ram it into first gear and get the hell out of there back to Manchester, some scousers from the area im in are going down early with no tickets and im 50 miles away so i think something has been aranged off and away from social media
Can't the club be a bit smarter this time ? Like coming in unmarked vans/cars or whatever? Send the match bus in as planned and let them think the teams on it. I know we shouldn't have to do this, but the hateful gobshite bastards are not going to stop with this shit and its only a matter of time before someone gets maimed or worse. And as for calling it off, that would only play into their hands because it'd give the feral rats time to get injured players back. God I fucking DESPISE this lot.

I truly believe it the feral scum attack the bus again we should refuse to play the game. That's the only way to put a stop to it. If they try to penalise us we just take them to court. They premier league have a duty of care to their employees.
Rags breaking into the Swamp getting the Rags v Dippers fixture called off says Hello!

Completely agree, As much as one bottle hits the coach the driver should be instructed to turn back to Manchester and refuse to play the fixture.

We've let them off the hook far too many times over the years, Yet they somehow manage to make us look like the cunts.

Nah - bring it on ferals. Arrive like this and then beat them for once.
original-film-title-the-gauntlet-english-title-the-gauntlet-film-director-clint-eastwood-year-...jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.