Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Because this means more and you wish you were us and they wonder why other fans fucking hate them which weirdly they mistake for jealousy, aided and abetted by their gobshite manager and thicko players.
I'm gonna need a paramedic stood at the side of me on Sunday !

This means more

Let’s unpack that statement, basically a fan base that only supports Liverpool just because of how successful they were in the 70s and 80s. Who don’t have any geographical connection to the city of Liverpool but instead reside in smack dens in Rhyl, half and half rag country in places like Warrington, Chester etc not to mention most of Scandinavia. Their insecurities about life and wanting to take shortcuts to bask in their beloved Cultist fc’s success means more to them than it does to us who’ve followed City in the 3rd tier, seen various relegations and promotions to see the club where it is today as world champions. This means more to them than it does to us apparently, yeah alright.
The pain of us achieving so much at their expense, means more to them..!
I’m not taking any lessons on achievement from the worst right back in the PL…
Fuck the cry baby dippers …!!

Last edited:
I've felt the Anfield atmosphere seems better in evening matches, particularly in Europe. But you are absolutely right, much of the time it's fairly mediocre, absolutely nothing like a Bundesliga atmosphere. Palace have a better atmosphere for much of the match compared to Anfield.
Anfield was a great atmosphere in the 70s and 80s. These days it is average. I have been there with City 40 plus times. Not a patch on many overseas stadiums. This season the best atmosphere away has been Newcastle and Spurs so far. Anfield is a myth to be honest. It will be rocking on Sunday of course but generally it is poor.

Anfield was a great atmosphere in the 70s and 80s. These days it is average. I have been there with City 40 plus times. Not a patch on many overseas stadiums. This season the best atmosphere away has been Newcastle and Spurs so far. Anfield is a myth to be honest. It will be rocking on Sunday of course but generally it is poor.
Well yeah, because in the 70s and 80s, they probably had proper fans who were experiencing major success for the first time. By the 90s and 00s, it was full of people who just picked the best team when they were getting into football.

cc1ac25b2da0b9ca04845da44b4a87a9.gif

Regardless of my thoughts on Liverpool FC . And setting aside some of his antics on the touchline, Klopp is an excellent manager, 2nd only to Pep in the world IMHO. The PL will be a slightly lesser place without him in it. Nice to hear complimentary words from Klopp and Pep today, class as always from Pep.
He's an absolute fraud of a hypocritical, lying, thieving whingeing tectonic twat.
His one tactic of run really fast, initiate contact and fall over theatrically would only work with two teams in this country.
With their yellow card immune shithead players they're the only team I've ever seen have goals against them chalked off because of dives from their own defenders and goalkeepers. The biggest set of cheats the leagues seen since early 2000s Arsenal.
The sooner the marble gobbed sociopathic cheerleader fucks off to Munich the better.

BBC on Klopp v Pep:

"Liverpool and City have won every Premier League title since 2018..."
They do qualify it though, in the same sentence. "Liverpool and City have won every Premier League title since 2018, with Klopp's side finishing top in 2020 and Guardiola a five-time winner." I don't think that should be taken in a negative context.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.