Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
cc1ac25b2da0b9ca04845da44b4a87a9.gif
Is that a scene from a David Attenborough documentary?

They do qualify it though, in the same sentence. "Liverpool and City have won every Premier League title since 2018, with Klopp's side finishing top in 2020 and Guardiola a five-time winner." I don't think that should be taken in a negative context.
I selectively quoted them, because that's what the media do to us. If you can't see what they're up to and want to defend them, be my guest.

This means more

Let’s unpack that statement, basically a fan base that only supports Liverpool just because of how successful they were in the 70s and 80s. Who don’t have any geographical connection to the city of Liverpool but instead reside in smack dens in Rhyl, half and half rag country in places like Warrington, Chester etc not to mention most of Scandinavia. Their insecurities about life and wanting to take shortcuts to bask in their beloved Cultist fc’s success means more to them than it does to us who’ve followed City in the 3rd tier, seen various relegations and promotions to see the club where it is today as world champions. This means more to them than it does to us apparently, yeah alright.
It doesn't just mean more to them, it means everything.
If Liverpool aren't winning choosing them as your team has no meaning.
If Liverpool aren't winning you have nothing to connect you to other Liverpool fans.
If Liverool aren't winning putting on your kit every week to sit in front of the telly has no meaning.
If Liverpool aren't winning you just look like a sad wanker.

It doesn't just mean more to them, it means everything.
If Liverpool aren't winning choosing them as your team has no meaning.
If Liverpool aren't winning you have nothing to connect you to other Liverpool fans.
If Liverool aren't winning putting on your kit every week to sit in front of the telly has no meaning.
If Liverpool aren't winning you just look like a sad wanker.
Sit on my friend except there should a final line “even if they are winning you look like a right wanker”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.