What are you watching on youtube right now?

I think it was you that advised me to use Brave a few years ago. I only use it for YouTube (Chrome for everything else), but it's fkcing ace...no ads, and its ad blocker even updates itself when YouTube tries its trickery. Brilliant for the playlists. No interruptions.
Cheers mate.
No problem with ads on chrome, try adblock plus, ublock origin and adguard? at the same time

Do you pay? It's virtually unwatchable for me with all the ads.

If you have an android tablet or phone you can install an app called youtube vanced, its basically youtube premium for free. Straightforward enough to download just google it.

Lets you play audio through headphones with the screen locked aswell, great for work and you can basically bin spotify off

Watched a couple of episodes of "The Rest Is Politics" this evening. One with Theresa May, the other with Angela Rayner, it's far better than anything on normal TV, when it comes to political discussion.

placebo coming to istanbul in june..(watched them at least 5 times)
i love their space monkey song

I like Space V101 videos -some top scientific stuff and the algorithm etc leads to other related good stuff

If you have an android tablet or phone you can install an app called youtube vanced, its basically youtube premium for free. Straightforward enough to download just google it.

Lets you play audio through headphones with the screen locked aswell, great for work and you can basically bin spotify off
Is there anything like this for Apple devices?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.