The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big win for Arsenal today that was, overcoming a bit of adversity and grinding out a result against a Brentford side who to their credit made it really hard for them.

Those people just expecting them to implode like they did last season are in for a rude awakening.

Hopefully if City don’t win the title Arsenal will. Anything to stop the Klopp wankfest and the insufferable Coach Wreckers.

Hopefully if City don’t win the title Arsenal will. Anything to stop the Klopp wankfest and the insufferable Coach Wreckers.
Spot on. I was hoping Brentford could hang on today but when Arsenal scored it didn’t feel as sickening as it normally would when a title rival snatches a late winner.

I said months ago that I’d happily sign for us coming 2nd to Arsenal in the PL and us retaining the CL

I don’t….when we win…
Sure if it’s a procession you can never approach the unbelievable feelings of the QPR and Villa and to an extent Brighton final day wins but my preference is for the long slow burn of warmth inside that I get from weeks and weeks of us being champions elect and the unhappiness that engenders in our rivals and the media

Win tomorrow and rags beat them next week I can but dream
both unlikely but the rags beating them definitely aint happening.....I watched their game today vs everton and Everton should have go a result....they were worse than they were last week. Liverpool will absolutely destroy them if they even get out of 2nd gear

Sure if it’s a procession you can never approach the unbelievable feelings of the QPR and Villa and to an extent Brighton final day wins but my preference is for the long slow burn of warmth inside that I get from weeks and weeks of us being champions elect and the unhappiness that engenders in our rivals and the media
We’re all different, but based on your posting history I’ll hazard you’ll reckon our chances at higher than 5%…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.