The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know, but playing one of them tomorrow where we always struggle, a draw is not an option. But I mostly fear that away game against Tottenham, that's gonna be the title decider if we somehow beat these two emotionals.

Come on, mate look when I joined and some of my historical posts. A childish remark!
I know you’re a blue Sam, just a very negative one. :-)

I am giving us good 5% chance winning the title, but that means winning all 11 games. If I was just a football fan watching all previous City games this season I would give us 0% chance. We are just not there this season.
If only we had Lee peacock to score our goals instead of erling eh?? oh how I miss the “ good old days “ we’re the best team in the world, 5% chance of winning the league?? ffs wouldn’t have wanted you next to me in the Maine road trenches

I am giving us good 5% chance winning the title, but that means winning all 11 games. If I was just a football fan watching all previous City games this season I would give us 0% chance. We are just not there this season.
I bet you're a barrel of laughs with your mates

Big win for Arsenal today that was, overcoming a bit of adversity and grinding out a result against a Brentford side who to their credit made it really hard for them.

Those people just expecting them to implode like they did last season are in for a rude awakening.

Big win for Arsenal today that was, overcoming a bit of adversity and grinding out a result against a Brentford side who to their credit made it really hard for them.

Those people just expecting them to implode like they did last season are in for a rude awakening.
It might or might not happen but they were still looking good this time last year. So far they’re dealing with it but as soon as they drop points, which they will, it’s their reaction to that which will tell us where they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.