Season Tickets - 2024/25 | New Flexi Golds for Cityzens - Fri 10th May

No. I'm 66 and I bought my first seasoncard with the discount this season. If you read the wording, it says 'over 65'.
Over 65 at the start of the season in August.
So if your 65th birthday is in September you won't get your concessionary season card untill the next August,when you with be almost 66.
My 65th birthday was in June 2021 and I got my over 65 concessionary season card for the season starting August 2021.
Likewise my pal who I sit with was 65 last May ( he was born in May 1958) and he got his over 65 card at the start of this current season.

FOC fight! FOC fight!

Who’s false nashers are flying out first?

Come on you 2 old timers, sort it out, make up, and be best FOC friends forever.

I’m 56, so I’m not too far behind you 2.

Over 65 at the start of the season in August.
So if your 65th birthday is in September you won't get your concessionary season card untill the next August,when you with be almost 66.
My 65th birthday was in June 2021 and I got my over 65 concessionary season card for the season starting August 2021.
Likewise my pal who I sit with was 65 last May ( he was born in May 1958) and he got his over 65 card at the start of this current season.
My birthday is in June. I was 66 years old last June, and I received the discount for the first time this season.

All I can add is the seasoncard on my phone states my ageband as being 'over 65', and it's quite clear on City's ticket site concessions are available for those aged 'over 65'.

I don't know when it starts.

Last edited:
FOC fight! FOC fight!

Who’s false nashers are flying out first?

Come on you 2 old timers, sort it out, make up, and be best FOC friends forever.

I’m 56, so I’m not too far behind you 2.
No fight. It's all love, peace and respect.

I made the wrong conclusion myself a couple of years ago.

Reactions: jrb
No. I'm 66 and I bought my first seasoncard with the discount this season. If you read the wording, it says 'over 65'.
65 plus a day is over 65! My mate who sits next to me was 65 on the 20th February, he’s already got/had the discount for the Copenhagen and Newcastle games. Along with him, me and my mate are all 65 by the end of May and will definitely get the over 65 discount.

There'll be a massive (sorry) chunk of support who have been in it for the long run from the late 60's to mid 70's and we're all heading to OAP/ concession status.

As things stand that's an awful lot of income the money men are going to miss out on, just think if say 15k are in/due to go concession in the next few seasons the loss compared to a different tourist in their seats every game is err...game changing.

We've all been following for years and years & it's been our choice but, sadly I feel City for all the sound bites would throw us under a bus if they thought they'd get away with it.

Depressing post on dip day ;(

At present, if you're 65th birthday falls after the season commences,you pay full season ticket prices for that season.
But during that season you will qualify for a concessionary ticket for any cup match once your birthday has occurred.
ie,if you're birthday is on October 1st you qualify from then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.