Media Discussion - 2023/24

I'm not even sure Gaughan is a blue, he always manages to have a dig in some of his City articles
Maybe I’m missing something obvious but why would who he supports matter? He’s a journalist doing a job.

It turned toxic once City had be taken over. The press/media drove this. The coach attack was the turning point for many of us.

I believe if muckyside police had done their job and arrested a couple of hundred and the courts had fined them, plus if dipperpool had been properly fined a couple of 100k instead of 17k. My hatred of dipperpool wouldnt be so deep.

I wont mention all the dodgy ref'ing

But that's be honest dipperpool were not punished, the fans weren't punished. I wrote to my MP about the muckyside police being unable to arrest anyone. My MP told me to write a written complaint to muckyside police lolol.

Do I want a City win ? Of course but my main concern is that our fans remain safe and our players are not attacked. Its 2024 and this is modern day football in liverpool. It's not about football it's about welfare. Welcome to liverpool

All the nonsense has unfortunately prevented any enjoyment that I could possibly have for this match. To the point where I'm not even arsed any more. The toxicity around this match and football in general has stopped it from being enjoyable. So in that sense I suppose TAA was right but only because his vile club and its compliant media lap dogs have made it so.

Maybe I’m missing something obvious but why would who he supports matter? He’s a journalist doing a job.
I think what Fordy is saying is these "journalists" let their personal feelings write articles rather than professional feelings if you know what I mean.
You only have to look at the tripe Delooney and loony Harris come out with, is that a journo doing their job or is it a couple of nut jobs expressing their bitterness towards us?
I know which one i would choose.

It turned toxic once City had be taken over. The press/media drove this. The coach attack was the turning point for many of us.

I believe if muckyside police had done their job and arrested a couple of hundred and the courts had fined them, plus if dipperpool had been properly fined a couple of 100k instead of 17k. My hatred of dipperpool wouldnt be so deep.

I wont mention all the dodgy ref'ing

But that's be honest dipperpool were not punished, the fans weren't punished. I wrote to my MP about the muckyside police being unable to arrest anyone. My MP told me to write a written complaint to muckyside police lolol.

Do I want a City win ? Of course but my main concern is that our fans remain safe and our players are not attacked. Its 2024 and this is modern day football in liverpool. It's not about football it's about welfare. Welcome to liverpool
Maybe tell your useless mp that’s what he or she should be doing?

I think what Fordy is saying is these "journalists" let their personal feelings write articles rather than professional feelings if you know what I mean.
You only have to look at the tripe Delooney and loony Harris come out with, is that a journo doing their job or is it a couple of nut jobs expressing their bitterness towards us?
I know which one i would choose.
Journalists these days are quite simply parrots trying to gain clicks, the truth matters not to these people because they have decided that their opinion is far more important than whatever the truth is, they create narratives and the morons follow, the main problem with the press these days is the same as with society in general and that is that the vocal minority garner the most attention while the majority are dismissed as fools who know nothing, this can be seen with the way that the dippers are treated with kid gloves by the media, across the board they are hated and yet no one can figure out why, it cant be because they are classless , whiny, victim loving, double standard having hypocrite wankers can it, no no no, it must be another reason , it must be everyone else but them and the press with their opinion pieces drive this narrative just like they do every other single contrary narrative to create controversy, to create clicks, to create cash.

They're in unison those two absolute pricks. They must be in contact with one another 24/7 about which slanderous City article they can come up with next. Sad boring bastards!
its their schtick, its their income, its just goldbridge in the media, its like a mini trump, blame everyone else for how crap your life is and ill tell you who to blame if you listen to me, its a sad indictment of modern society.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.