Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Because we’ve shown time time and time again we’re capable of winning every game from here?
Looking at our fixture list and our current style of football we will struggle - we are no where near the team we was 12 months ago or so - we get slower and slower every year

Kova should have started. Another huge game at Anfield and Eddy shits himself as usual.
Oddly, played really well up until we scored then seemed to lose composure. Delighted to get out with a point.
Neville seriously claiming for a penalty for that Doku challenge, nice dives from their usual suspects near the end...Salah, MacAllister....
Alvarez was utterly wank, and I hate to say that about a City player but Pep, he should have been hauled off after 30 minutes or, never play him in that role again.
Thought KDB was doing alright, surprised he was subbed.
Pleased with a point after that 2nd half though.

Poor performance.
Good result.
They had to relly on us to gift them a goal just to get a point, we could have won it too with Foden and Doku chances. They had one I think they should have burried, that Robertson cross. Fuck them.

Last edited:
I think we let the occasion get to us again, all of our supposed big players failed to turn up. Awful performances from Kev, Haaland, Walker, Bernardo, Foden and there in lied the problem. Only Stones can hold his head up and say I did OK, Kovacic another positive. I think we're destined never to win there in front of a crowd.
Plenty more twists and turns to come, but we have to be so much better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.