Micah Richards the pundit

Have to say I think he's improved quite a lot lately, being less of an oaf and with some more sensible comment/analysis.

I'd give him 3 out of 10 now, which is a massive improvement.

Fucking about with an Arsenal top on fist pumping with the Gooners tonight.

Cock.
Who used his city connections to get the big gigs. We didn’t exactly have many ex pros about who wanted a tv job with Sky/bt.

He has always been an Arsenal fan. Once they win something he will probably come out.

As you say, cock.

He’s just chanced on playing a role as the token City presence and since then it’s been all about building up his career -which means he’s all but ditched any City connection in line with his paymasters demands. Who can blame him -he’s probably getting paid a fortune for something he’s spectacularly ill equipped at.
Micah's not there to represent us as a former player - I'm totally fine with his balanced comments. He gave everything for us on the pitch - ridiculously quick and dominating in the air courtesy of a gravity defying leap - I remember him comfortably outrunning a prime Theo Walcott over 40/50 yards. Loved him as a player. Yes I know that Keown represents Arsenal, Spit represents Liverpool and Neville represents Utd, but that's because Sky are afraid to remind them what they're paying them for. To me, you take the shilling from the BBC, Sky, BT, ITV, Amazon or whoever, and you forfeit the right to comment from a biased perspective. Sky are paying them to call it as they see it - not what they want to see. Micah's the only one to do that. Wright's always saying 'We' when talking about Arsenal. If they want to go down the 'We/We're' route, then stick to their club's tv channels.

To me, the one-off guests in the studio for a game involving their former club are fine to let their bias run riot, but not Spit and co. Sky/BT/BBC etc will have sent the regulars to media school, but you wouldn't think so to listen to them.

Why don't they have Buzzer in there for one-offs any more - his brain is ultra sharp and walks as if he could still play. The guy is brilliant and takes no lectures and no crap? One of my idols - I grew up in the Bell, Lee and Summerbee era. What a privilege!!

From this..

He's doing a cracking job of talking up City and speaking out on big issues, exactly the sort of person we need on TV.

He puts a smile on my face just seeing him on TV.

He's been on Sky and BBC a few times now and he's been brilliant every time, keep it up Micah!
To this..

The fcking Jar Jar Binks of punditry.
What a stadium, the atmosphere etc….. of course Micah, get that Scouse cock right in your mouth…..don’t forget to swallow

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.