Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Considering he had to have treatment straight after and then got subbed due to an injury he got making that challenge, it’s a bit of a stretch to think there was no contact!

Or are you saying Nunez made contact with him? Either way it was a pen, you could tell from our own players reactions including Ederson.
It's a strange take, isn't it?

I said it earlier Good point and yes we did take some pain in that 2nd half

But after all the shit media reporting and blowing smoke up Klopp's Liverpool arse and the so-called dodgy VAR that Klopp thought was over his head the City players worked their socks off to dig deep and earned the point and could have been all 3 if our luck was better,

Again This Squad, Nobody can ask much more from the players and manager after the 5 seasons we have had.
Pep has patched it up every season with one or 2 good players, but it's mostly the backbone of the squad that has been pushed and pushed to the limit and I don't think it's got much left.

Will Pep stay and rebuild a new squad of players for the next 5 years is the question. Some big choices need to be made in the summer, I think some of the big players and fans' favourites at City will be moved on, Reports of KDB is wanted in the Saudi league and a big offer could be on the table and City would be daft to turn down.

So forget moaning and crying about only getting the point at Anfield, How about Clapping and singing them home.
What they have given us over the years and what we could still win this season is unbelievable.

Worst fans in the country ,screaming and roaring for free kicks and any tackle where we won the ball . I wanted a win but was happy with getting out of there with a draw .

Anyone slating Ake needs to give their head a wobble. He’s made a mistake and it’s cost us, but he’s been brilliant for us.
He's been our best defender this season, Fabulous player.

He had a tough day today, More down to the fact that Alvarez wasn't giving a dig out in the first 60 minutes.

Just one thing. Sure it's been mentioned, but I'm not going to read the 137 pages to find out. If Salah was told to get up and stop being a dickhead, rolling around — he was simulating, pure and simple.
I only ask that players be carded for simulation. I truly loathe it. Yes, any players, and that includes our own (although I can't think of any that make a habit of doing it). Card it right across the league on a Saturday/Sunday/Monday programme, and it would send out a clear message that would stop it dead in its tracks.

I hated watching that game, it’s just too tense. Like the Derby used to be. And I also could not cope with how we seemed to fall apart in the second half. Where did stones Rodri Bernardo kev and Foden all disappear to at the same time?

Given all that I’ll settle for a point, especially when I thought Edison would get a red card and Doku would get penalised for a “penalty” with about 10 seconds to go. I’m shocked we didn’t get turned over by the officials at Anfield!

I’m not sure what Kev was moaning about to be honest he just was not at the races in the second half and bringing kovatic did certainly shore things up. We must beat Arsenal now at ours. And hope Liverpool trip up somewhere.

Off for a massive calming drink !!
I think KDB wanted a chance to play with Doku after enduring 70 minutes of having to play with Alvarez wide on the left...
For the millionth time it's not on Alvarez. It's on Pep for insisting on shoehorning him into the line up. Grealish is hurt, I get it, but Foden or Bernardo are both much better choices (with Kova in the midfield). Bobb is a much better choice out wide than Alvarez. Fuck, Gomez is a better choice up high on the flank.
Alvarez should be used to spell and push Haaland who looked like he was more than too secure in his spot...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.