Does anyone else feel like this?

reduced allocation? we got 345 less tickets this yr than last (incl the extra 86 tickets)
Are you serious stop making fkin excuses for the way our club is run now,, it's fkin laughable,, I'll always love city, but it's the city of a good few years ago I love

Just leaving anfield now feel rather deflated not with the football but with what I am now witnessing and have been for a while people I know who have followed city for years couldn’t get a ticket today yet I witnessed empty seats
Probably because these football sites couldn’t sell them on at inflated prices, tourists taking selfies all game which will only get worse and police treating us as scum. 1973 was my first game and I think this season will be my last can’t stomach it anymore it’s becoming a piss take now, I will always love the club but it’s becoming less attractive every week anybody who knows me knows I travel extensively all over Europe and England but I think my time’s coming soon to watch on the Firestick with a brew and sandwiches anyone else feel the same

I feel the same. Look we've done the hard yards, we were there to be counted when we were skint and the club really needed us. We've lived to see the club become the best in the world and win countless trophies, playing the best football I've ever seen us play. Our time is done.

I feel the same. Look we've done the hard yards, we were there to be counted when we were skint and the club really needed us. We've lived to see the club become the best in the world and win countless trophies, playing the best football I've ever seen us play. Our time is done.
Exactky how u feel, I can no longer get away tickets,, but frankly I don't give a shit,, I'm more than happy now watching in the pub,, I'd had enough of the fking sham it's become along time ago

True words.

Reading some of these comments it looks as though a new club could soon be formed similar to the rag sox at Moston.

Maine Road FC anyone?

Just leaving anfield now feel rather deflated not with the football but with what I am now witnessing and have been for a while people I know who have followed city for years couldn’t get a ticket today yet I witnessed empty seats
Probably because these football sites couldn’t sell them on at inflated prices, tourists taking selfies all game which will only get worse and police treating us as scum. 1973 was my first game and I think this season will be my last can’t stomach it anymore it’s becoming a piss take now, I will always love the club but it’s becoming less attractive every week anybody who knows me knows I travel extensively all over Europe and England but I think my time’s coming soon to watch on the Firestick with a brew and sandwiches anyone else feel the same
Everyone gets tickets however we can. Most of us on here have accepted a ticket off a mate when we didn't have enough points. There's a lot of buying and selling of away tickets on Bluemoon and Facebook. Nobody who had enough points for today's game wasn't a Platinum season card holder. Plenty of "genuine" fans who were there today would have got their tickets through supporters clubs. I don't see why the tourists paying £400 online are any different to you.

Im still walking on cloud 9 after Istanbul. Won’t ever leave me. Love City. Dont pay that much attention to who is around me. I don’t throw the towel in after a point at Anfield too. 93:20.
We fight to the end.
#CTID
I agree. I don't think this thread would exist if we'd won today

Well tell the Twat to give the ticket's to the loyal hard core support .
I have run buses everywhere and normally take a coach to Liverpool with 72 on it, I took one today with 35 on it.
They are taking the piss out of the loyalty scheme holders.
How come 35 people who qualified last year didn't this season.
Stop defending the club,they are the cause of our real supporters not being in the ground.
It was a reduced allocation

Passionate post but would be a shame to see the loyal fans start to disappear. You're right though we have seen it all with some of the very best players playing for the blue shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.