FA Cup QF Draw | Newcastle (H) | Sat 16 Mar 17:30

I’m sick on tired of having to contact City due to my wallet not updating. Evertime they tell me it’s sorted for next time and the ticket will download automatically, but it doesn’t.
If you click on the game in your wallet and then the three dots in the corner, turn auto updates off and then on again, it updates. Shouldn’t have to do that of course but it saves the stress of contacting the club.

Can't wait for this. Smash the skunks then straight to the Albert Hall to see The Bunnymen .
'under blue moon I saw you'

From 1984. At 05:05 Ian McCulloch, after riffing for 12 bars about Shankly, Paisley & Fagan, mutters: “Liverpool Football Club wouldn't even let us film on the Kop. What a bunch of turds”.

Hard to argue with that.

I’m sick on tired of having to contact City due to my wallet not updating. Evertime they tell me it’s sorted for next time and the ticket will download automatically, but it doesn’t.
I'm on Android so the three dots thing is irrelevant however, I've been to a game this season where my wallet hadn't updated and just 'bleeped' as normal.

From 1984. At 05:05 Ian McCulloch, after riffing for 12 bars about Shankly, Paisley & Fagan, mutters: “Liverpool Football Club wouldn't even let us film on the Kop. What a bunch of turds”.

Hard to argue with that.

I was at a Bunnymen gig at the Ritz a few years after the takeover. They were singing 'Walk on the wild side' but Mcculloch changed the lyrics to ' Man City is the place to be '

Are they making a balls up of this too. Looks to be a few thousand left and not really shifting from where they were on Friday.

Overpriced or are the categories for release too strict?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.